Saturday, February 7, 2009

My generation

I wanted to share something with everyone that means alot to me. This young man, Jonathan Reed created a video and entered it into a contest for the AARP. The video, I feel, sums up what alot of us young people are feeling during these exciting and terrifying times. With the political and economic turmoil that we see all around us, my generation is beginning to step-up and have their voices be heard. Whether it is Obama supporters who drew record numbers of young people to be actively involoved in the political process, or the many Young Republicans and Republican Professionals who opposed their ideals, one thing is certain, We want to be heard. We want to stand up and be counted. We want to make a difference. This video is an excellent demonstration of my generation. Please enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42E2fAWM6rA

1 Comments:

At February 8, 2009 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Laura K said...

After watching this video, I am more convinced than ever that the future is in good hands.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home